Computerways provides end-to-end security solutions for the monitoring, assessment and defence of our customers’ information assets. Our objective is to achieve complete confidentiality, data integrity, information availability, accountability and assurance (governance) for our customers.
Our specialist security team works closely with our customers to establish and maintain information security by identifying, managing and controlling risks
Our specialist team of engineers works to protect and secure your organisation's data, systems, media, and IT facilities. In addition, the process is essential for protecting the privacy of customer information.
We use ten information security objectives:
• Vulnerability management: Timeous vulnerability identification that allows for proactive remediation.
• Content filtering: A refined solutions layer that provides web and email filtering to eliminate large volumes of unsolicited content reaching internal network environments
• Intrusion prevention system (IPS): A powerful mechanism that alerts and blocks harmful intrusions such as denial-of-service attacks, hacking and other malicious cyber activity
• Perimeter defence: Firewalls and unified threat management systems (UTMS) that are an effective first line defence for restricting and controlling access at the network perimeter
• Endpoint security: A robust and reliable protection strategy that ensures the safety of endpoint devices.
• Data loss prevention (DLP) and encryption: A common method of reducing the risk of unintentionally disclosing confidential information using decryption keys.
• Data network access control (NAC): Policy-defined technology that is implemented to restrict access to network resources and services.
• Database security: Identity and access controls that protect data, database applications, database systems, database servers and the associated network.
• Identity management: Technology that protects access to information and resources by managing individual identities, their authentication, authorisation, roles, privileges and permissions within or across system and enterprise boundaries
• Governance, risk management and compliance (GRC): Integrated activities that encompass governance, enterprise risk management (ERM) and compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
Our security approach is supported and underpinned by Datacentrix’ Security Operations Centre (SOC) that proactively monitors and manages our customers’ security position, threats, risk and compliance.